+46 8 663 54 50
Customer Service: Call center automation (CCA), Chatbots on web sites (BOT), Mobile apps (MBL)
Enterprise applications: Human Resources support (HR)
Device and equipment control: Industrial equipment (IND), Toys and Games (T&G)
System: Cloud-based (CLD), On-Premises (PRM)
- Artificial Solutions provides customer service and other solutions with its “conversational AI” delivered through its Teneo solution, including chatbots and virtual assistants.
- Teneo is available as a cloud-based managed service and as an on-premise solution.
- The company solution automates both external applications such as sales and customer service and internal applications such as human resources inquiries.
- Teneo is said to support build once, deploy everywhere. It available in over 35 languages, “running over any platform, service or device.”
- Artificial Solutions’ natural language technology is a hybrid approach using both machine learning and linguistics.
- Teneo Studio, the company’s development environment, takes a visual approach, including drag-and-drop, to assembling conversational AI applications.
- Teneo Language Resources allow enterprises to build an application once and deploy it in multiple languages, across multiple platforms and channels, using much of the original build.
- Teneo Data is the company’s analytics solution.
- Security features help clients meet compliance with data privacy regulations such as the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- The company cites a wide range of industries they have supported, with a claim that their platform is sufficiently broad to support all industries.
- In April 2020, the company launched Tiva (Teneo Intelligent Virtual Assistant), a virtual assistant to allow public and private sector organizations to rapidly deploy automated human resources and IT support to employees working remotely due to the COVID19 pandemic.
Artificial Solutions supports a range of natural-language applications, “from intelligent customer service chatbots and virtual assistants that improve customer experience, through driving online sales revenue using humanlike virtual sales assistants, to new ways of differentiation via intelligent voice interfaces.” The company cites applications including gaming, fast-food, or finance, sales, the call center or internal human resources support.
The Teneo platform is a linguistic-based algorithm with the ability to embed machine learning algorithms alongside. The company cites this as an advantage over purely machine learning systems that cannot work without large amounts of curated training data. Teneo’s linguistic abilities are said to allow for conversational systems to be built even without data and provide transparency in how the system operates. In addition, rules ensure that the system maintains a consistent and correct personality and behavior aligned with business aims. Linguistic algorithms can use keywords or key phrases that indicate intent, but automatically supplement those with synonyms (other ways of saying the same thing) and other linguistic techniques to expand coverage. Features such as integration with third-party systems, version control, roll-back capabilities, and user roles to manage collaboration over disparate teams are included.
Teneo is available as a cloud-based managed service where the company handles the hosting. It can also be deployed as an on-premise solution, something that many financial clients in particular value because of concerns over security.
The visual flow architecture in Teneo Studio, the company’s development environment, has flow diagrams that hold both the dialogue components and test cases; the flows can constitute their own documentation. This avoids the “black box” nature of pure machine learning. Teneo Data, the company’s analytics solution, allows understanding the implications of “big data.”
The Teneo Discovery component enables businesses to take raw, unstructured data from multiple sources and classify them into a highly visual representation of the key issues and questions being asked in real time. The Teneo Inquire component provides access to clean data for use in interactive management dashboards, data-driven products, and third-party business intelligence tools. It helps businesses monitor their operations as well as optimize and improve their Teneo conversational AI applications.
In April 2020, Artificial Solutions launched Tiva, a virtual assistant for allow public and private sector organizations, designed to quickly automate human resources and IT support for employees working remotely due to the COVID19 pandemic. Tiva is designed specifically to help organizations cope with the bombardment of requests and queries from their employees forced to work from home at short notice. The digital employee removes the pressure on HR and IT departments by allowing staff to easily find the answer to a wide range of business-related issues such as setting up a hotspot, cancelling approved leave or finding out if bonuses will still be paid, simply by asking Tiva.
Teneo specific industries they have supported. These include banking, financial services & insurance, automotive, retail & e-commerce, telecom, smart homes & IoT, energy & utilities, travel & hospitality, and media & entertainment.