Customer Service: Call center automation (CCA), Chatbots on web sites (BOT), through the general personal assistants (GPA), Mobile apps (MBL), messaging applications (MES)
System: Cloud-based (CLD), On-Premises (PRM)
- Concentrix delivers customer service platforms internationally, including self-service.
- The cloud-based Concentrix Experience Platform (XP) is said to make an automated interaction more “human” without requiring a human.
- XP virtual assistant technology supports telephone calls, SMS (texting); web chat; messaging through mobile apps or social sites, such as Facebook Messenger; and Amazon Echo or Google Home devices, using natural language processing and, where appropriate, speech recognition.
- XP supports “Build once, use everywhere.”
- Concentrix Experience Platform XP allows customers to text or say what they need in their own words and use AI to complete tasks without human assistance. Concentrix solutions provide natural language understanding and speech recognition and context-aware interactions. Development transitions “seamlessly” from voice channels to text-based channels. Companies can choose from on-premises/customer premise equipment or on-demand or dedicated hosting models.
- XP supports text-based bots in messaging or chat to automate basic tasks like information inquiries, order status checks, and account, billing or payment-related help. This includes various messaging platforms such as Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, SMS, Apple Business Chat, or Google RBM.
- Advanced virtual assistant capabilities, such as dynamic conversational flow techniques and natural language processing (NLP) support more complex interactions and understanding of customer intent to enrich engagement. Voice interaction in the IVR is made more convenient with consumer adoption of conversational AI, avoiding “press or say” touch tone menus. The natural language technology allows customers to ask any question at any time, regardless of the system’s prompt. Concentrix gives the example:
- Bank XP VA: How much money do you want to transfer?
- Customer: How much do I have in savings?
- With the use of context, the automation can leverage the customer’s interaction history and profile to support continuity of their journey across communication channels and timeframes. Application development tools take advantage of existing infrastructures, service-oriented architecture, and business logic to create dynamic, personalized applications.