Daly City, California
Customer Service: Call center automation (CCA), Chatbots on web sites (BOT), Agent support (AS), Messaging applications (MES)
System: Cloud-based (CLD)
- Genesys provides a cloud-based contact center platform, with tools to migrate from on-premises systems or other cloud-based systems.
- Genesys says it delivers more than 70 billion customer experiences for organizations in over 100 countries.
- Companies can connect and manage both native and third-party AI technologies using Genesys AI capabilities.
- The company indicates a company can build once for self-service and assisted service for any voice or text-based channel.
- Genesys supports chatbots and natural-language voice virtual agents.
Combining the cloud and AI, Genesys technology connects with customers across marketing, sales and service on any channel, while also improving employee experiences. Genesys characterizes its offering as “Experiences as a Service,” allowing organisations of any size to provide personalization at scale, interact with empathy, and foster customer trust and loyalty.
Genesys offers a full cloud-based contact center solution, supporting human agents fully. The company doesn’t emphasize its AI capabilities, which include chatbots and voice virtual agents, but includes such services.