- Inbenta provides cloud-based self-service and sales conversion with chatbots using “highly conversational” natural language processing.
- The company emphasized its technology is “meaning” based, as opposed to depending on keyword search.
- Inbenta claims rapid time-to-market (“days not months”).
- The solution integrates with existing knowledge, content and products.
- It includes support for over 30 languages.
- Inbenta supports cross channel interaction, including web, mobile, social, and SMS.
- The company features verticals airlines, banking & financial services, e-commerce, insurance, logistics, manufacturing, technology, telecommunications, travel, and utilities.
Inbenta says it combines AI and machine learning with its natural language processing engine to answer user questions. A developer can customize the flow and paths of an automated conversation with a Dialog Manager, which works much like call center flows are used to define how agents are to handle various situations. A chatbot can be connected to a variety of content sources, including a support site, website community forums, content management systems, and third-party support applications.
Products include conversational chatbots, search engines delivering results from one or multiple sources in a single interface, a content management tool for help and support channels, and case management that converts email, social and online contact into a manageable queue. The search function uses NLP to interpret the intent of a search inquiry and match to answers.
The company features verticals airlines, banking & financial services, e-commerce, insurance, logistics, manufacturing, technology, telecommunications, travel, and utilities. For example, the company helps banks increase the quality of customer care with chatbots and semantic search tools for 24/7 online support, answering questions such as:
- What is the minimum account balance?
- How much have I spent this month?
- Where can I find my routing number?
- I want to add my wife to my credit card.
- Where is the nearest ATM?
- What are your fees?
For technical services, chatbots can answer questions such as:
- How do I install the program?
- Where is my license key?
- Do you have an iPhone app?
- How many user profiles do I get?
- Can I change my subscription any time?
- How do I reset my password?