Core technologies: Speech recognition (SR)
Scope: Specialized (SPC)
System: On-Premises (PRM), Edge
- Intelligent Voice provides compliance and eDiscovery technology solutions for voice, video and other media.
- The system uses speech recognition technology to capture calls, convert them into text, and then automatically send the transcript (along with the original voice file) to the user’s inbox, as well as provide analytic capabilities.
- The software provided can run on premise or on a customer’s cloud systems such as AWS using Application Program Interfaces (APIs).
- The APIs allow integratation of Intellgent Voice capabilities directly into a solution, be it just converting audio to text, or using the company’s search, biometrics, and NLP technology.
- The solution supports the use of Graphical Processing Unit (GPU) technology for commercial speech processing.
- The company’s eComms Surveillance option monitors agents for compliance with company or legal requirements.
Intelligent Voice develops proactive compliance and eDiscovery technology solutions for voice, video, and other media. Its clients include government agencies, banks, securities firms, call centers, litigation support providers, international consultancy, advisory businesses, and insurers, supporting the management of risk and meeting of multi-jurisdictional regulation.
The system uses speech recognition technology to capture calls, convert them into text, and then automatically send the transcript (along with the original voice file) to the user’s inbox. The speech recognition technology is fully trainable to understand how your agents and your customers speak. Intelligence Voice’s “QuickTrain” methodology lets a company add context-specific language. It is available in 24 languages and dialects. The speech recognition can be accelerated using GPUs for processing.
Intelligent Voice works through APIs. It provides two platforms, one “Live” and one post-call that a company can quickly interface with its voice pipeline for phrase- or keyword-spotting, intent matching, or “plain old search.”
When customers use credit cards on the phone recordings should be redacted, taking out the sensitive data. Intelligent Voice offers a range of options from fully managed (like the company’s Zendesk app) to custom integration by company developers.