New York, NY
Customer Service: Chatbots on web sites (BOT), Through the general personal assistants (GPA), Mobile apps (MBL), Messaging applications (MES)
System: Cloud-based (CLD) , On-Premises (PRM)
- Kasisto provides conversational AI for banking and finance.
- The company’s KAI platform comes pre-packaged with financial skills and knowledge to support automated conversations.
- Kasisto’s solutions are segmented by Consumer Banking, Business Banking, and Investment Management.
- The KAI Portal supports analytics, AI training, and conversation management.
- KAI supports web, mobile, messaging, and voice-enabled devices.
- KAI’s Conversational API (CAPI) engine allows enterprise customers to design their own user interfaces and deeply integrate KAI into preexisting digital experiences and corporate applications.
- The company emphasizes that it goes beyond rule-based systems, using natural language understanding and generation and conversation management such as asking follow-up questions.
- Solutions are deployable via the cloud or on-premises.
KAI is a digital experience platform for the financial services industry, with customers including DBS Bank, J.P. Morgan, Emirates NBD, Standard Chartered, TD Bank, and Manulife Bank. The company indicates that the platform is engaging with millions of consumers around the world, all the time, across multiple channels, in different languages, and is optimized for performance, scalability, security, and compliance.
All KAI business solutions – KAI Consumer Banking, KAI Business Banking, and KAI Investment Management – are built with an API-centric design on top of a stack of Conversational AI technology. With KAI’s Conversational API (CAPI) engine, enterprise customers can design their own user interfaces and integrate KAI into preexisting digital experiences and corporate applications.
KAI Consumer Banking (KCB) supports customers through a branded virtual assistant. KCB comes with support to develop, customize, maintain, and grow a company virtual assistant.
KAI Business Banking provides immediate access to information, services, and products, including cash positions and cash flow, payments and wire information, aggregate holdings, and liabilities, delivering this information through human-like digital conversations at any time.
Kai Investment Management (KIM) provides customers with information about their portfolio, offering insights that enable better investment decisions and preparation to speak with their financial advisor.
The company provides analytics. For example, a business dashboard measures engagement, usage, system coverage, and transfers to live agents.
No coding is required. KAI supports networks of intents wired at runtime to enable human-like, multi-turn conversational experiences. KAI includes a deep-learning analytical toolset for data collection and analysis, model training, testing, and deployment, and is deployable via the cloud or on-premises.
KAI is a Digital Experience platform that allows companies to create branded virtual assistants and chatbots that deliver personalized, intelligent experiences across multiple channels. For example, the company’s technology includes responding through Amazon’s Alexa.