(part of Verint)
Customer Service: Call center automation (CCA)
Enterprise applications: Human Resources support (HR)
System: Cloud-based (CLD), On-Premises (PRM)
- Next IT provides Intelligent Virtual Assistants (IVAs) and enterprise chatbots for customer engagement and workforce support.
- Next IT offers a Work From Home Virtual Assistant to help employees working remotely.
- Next IT highlights services for healthcare, insurance, travel, public sector, financial services, and communications.
- The company indicates that its automation and artificial intelligence (AI) capabilities can help reduce the cost and errors associated with manual work and enhance customer experiences.
- The company has both cloud and on-premises options.
Next IT states its goal is to “Put Conversational AI to Work for Your Business.” It supports both Intelligent Virtual Assistants (IVAs) and enterprise chatbots for customer engagement and workforce support. The company’s Alme platform allows a business to scale, applying existing assets, working with existing end points, personalizing experiences, gaining insights, and making real-time adjustments. The company claims it has one of the world’s largest human-validated data libraries as the foundation of its AI solutions.
Next IT highlights services for healthcare, insurance, travel, public sector, financial services, and communications. For example, in healthcare, Verint Next IT indicates it has delivered intelligent virtual assistants (IVAs) configured for diabetes, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, and more. It provides administrative assistance in healthcare, including scheduling appointments, sending emails, texts, calls and alerts, simplifying form, policy and procedure interactions, providing insurance plan enrollment and new member education, advising on eligibility and coverage, showing member benefits and claims, and amplifying sales force productivity. It provides clinical assistance, such as answering day-to-day questions about a condition or medication, providing medication and appointment reminders with calendar integration, tracking symptoms and medication, combining patient service programs, promoting journaling and reporting, facilitating refills and shipping of RX, and providing health assessments.