NICE inContact (part of NICE Systems)
Salt Lake City, UT
The following describes NICE InContact:
Customer Service: Call center automation (CCA), messaging applications (MES)
System: Cloud-based (CLD)
- NICE provides both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions including analytics of structured and unstructured data. NICE inContact is the organization within NICE that supports cloud-based customer service.
- The NICE inContact CXone cloud customer experience platform combines customer analytics, omnichannel routing, workforce optimization, automation, and Artificial Intelligence, delivered on an Open Cloud Foundation.
- In April 2020, NICE inContact partnered with Zoom to enable remote customer service workers.
- NICE inContact has expanded its CXone@home offering to include a complete suite of workforce engagement and optimization (WFO) capabilities.
- Delving Deeper
- NICE is a major provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions that help organizations make smarter decisions based on advanced analytics of structured and unstructured data. NICE says that over 25,000 organizations in more than 150 countries, including over 85 of the Fortune 100 companies, are using NICE solutions.
- The NICE inContact CXone cloud customer experience platform combines customer analytics, omnichannel routing, workforce optimization, automation, and Artificial Intelligence, delivered on an Open Cloud Foundation. The company provides customer-centric expert services, software solutions, an extensive ecosystem of partnerships, and over a decade of global experience to help transform customer experiences.
- CXone Interactive Voice Response software is voice self-service that accelerates resolution, improves routing, and cuts costs with automation. It leverages natural speech to collect caller information and determine optimal handling for an improved customer experience. As part of a unified cloud-native platform, CXone IVR is integrated with the company’s Automatic Call Distribution software. CXone can provide digital-first omnichannel service in all the channels your customers expect. It supports personalized digital interactions in each of 30+ messaging channels, such as rich media, emojis, and other collaboration tools. Pre-integrated channels help deploy the service.
- As companies and governments are increasingly asking employees to work from home, Zoom and NICE inContact are providing an integrated solution to quickly enable remote employee collaboration and distributed virtual contact centers. Zoom Phone provides cloud-based calling capabilities built on its video-first platform, allowing customers to connect with contact center agents using NICE inContact CXone. In addition to the existing capabilities Zoom and NICE inContact offer customers, NICE inContact CXone@home, a special edition of the enterprise-grade NICE inContact CXone cloud contact center platform, can be quickly deployed.