(732) 507 7030
Customer Service: Mobile apps (MBL)
Enterprise applications: Human Resources support (HR), Interfacing with enterprise software (ES)
System: Cloud-based (CLD), On-Premises (PRM), Hybrid (HYB), Edge
- Openstream’s Virtual Assistant technology is designed to understand the user’s context (e.g., device and preferences) and dynamically adapt the mode of interaction to match that context.
- Interaction is multimodal, using a visual interface with touch, type, and speech interaction.
- Openstream’s Enterprise Virtual Assistant (EVA) monitors enterprise applications and content sources and helps employees to complete tasks.
- Openstream’s Cue-me CoDA (Context Delivery Architecture) is the platform underlying EVA, where context-aware, multimodal applications can be authored, managed, secured, and deployed independent of the device/OS type.
- Cue-me is available to developers to develop multimodal applications independent of EVA.
- The Cue-me platform makes content available on a variety of smartphones and tablets.
- The company highlights applications for both employees and customers in financial services, healthcare & life sciences, retail, and field force automation, including analytics.
Openstream’s “context-aware” Virtual Assistant technology operates on devices with touchscreens. It is designed to understand the user’s context (device, location, time, priorities, motion, preferences, etc.) and dynamically adapt the mode of interaction to match that context. The company has a digital assistant and a supporting platform that constantly monitors for events of importance across numerous applications and helps the user in completing the tasks.
Openstream’s Enterprise Virtual Assistant (EVA) monitors enterprise applications and content sources and helps employees to complete tasks. The interface features a visual display of multiple enterprise applications (e.g., email, calendar, enterprise software, human resources) that can be activated with typing, touch or speech commands or a combination (e.g., “please revise these forecasts” while indicating information on the screen by touch).
EVA is based on the company’s Cue-me platform, which makes content available on a variety of smartphones and tablets. The platform is available independently for developers. Cue-me takes advantage of open standards has made contributions to various World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) initiatives and industry standards.
Openstream’s “EVA for Financial Services” enables the delivery of mobile financial services applications across a variety of mobile devices and platforms for enterprise workforces and customers. Mobile “Application Accelerators” include (1) Asset Management with cash-flow visualizations, stock look-ups and news feeds relating to selected classes of assets; (2) Liquidity Management that tracks various cash-flows, commodities and transactions for individuals and for companies; and (3) a Funds Dashboard with Heat Maps that delivers international contextual content, configurable for enterprise customization.
In healthcare, Openstream has designed Mobile Easy Health Assistant “meHa” for Patients, caregivers and physicians. Patient support includes features such as disseminatation of key medical information via text, voice and other communication channels; reminders for taking medication; and alerts for visits. Features for caregivers include tracking and managing patients’ health, prescriptions and physician visits; and sharing information about the conditions, symptoms and remedies with the patient, fellow caregivers (communities), and other physicians.
EVA for Retail supports enhancing sales representative productivity; equipping store assistants with information; providing store managers with insights into execution, and more.
EVA for Field Force provides mobile computing solutions for field work force in a variety of industries including manufacturing, healthcare, retail, financial services, transportation, utilities. EVA for Field Force enables enterprises to assign jobs to field workers based on customer needs, and enables field workers to send, receive and collaborate on data and information as they move through the workday.
The “SmartBroker” version of EVA translates traditional brokerage application flows into mobile devices. It includes features such as a mobile stock ticker, portfolio information, speech-based control of trade and news information, and intelligent media downloads.