Customer Service: Call center automation (CCA)
System: On-Premises (PRM)
- Parlance provides a voice-enabled call routing solution for call centers and switchboards.
- Parlance solutions use the analytics and speech recognition technology.
- The solution integrates on-premise with PBX, contact center, or unified communications infrastructure.
- Switchboard automation uses an enterprise-wide contact directory, synthesized from enterprise data sources.
- The platform supports natural interaction—”No annoying IVR menus, no lengthy instructions — no frustration.”
- Parlance emphasizes solutions for switchboards, healthcare, education, manufacturing, insurance, and food service.
Parlance call routing solutions use speech recognition to avoid touch-tone menus or a long wait for an agent in customer service calls and switchboard routing. The company indicates that its solutions can augment, enhance, and accelerate agent interactions. Parlance solutions operate on-premise and integrate with PBX, contact center, or unified communications infrastructure.
Parlance’s switchboard solution uses an enterprise-wide contact directory. The company synthesizes a directory from enterprise data sources, and supplements these through analysis to fill gaps.
Parlance emphasizes solutions for switchboards, healthcare, education, manufacturing, insurance, and food service. For example, Parlance lets food service companies deliver an efficient and simple customer experience through either centralized call management solutions at the corporate level, or at the individual operating company level.