Customer Service: Call center automation (CCA)
Core technologies: Speech recognition (SR)
Scope: Full, Specialized (SPC)
System: Cloud-based (CLD)
- Vernacular supports customer service in Indian languages through intelligent voice conversations.
- The company’s VIVA is a multilingual customer service platform that utilizes speech recognition and NLP technology.
- The company’s VASR enables converts speech to text using l neural network models through an API, supporting 10 Indian languages.
- Vernacular provides its services as a cloud-based Software as a Service.
- The software also provides analytics of calls.
Vernacular.ai provides a cloud-based customer service platform VIVA for the Indian market, supporting speech interaction in ten Indian languages. It also provides its core speech recognition technology as a cloud-based service VASR.
VIVA includes speech recognition and Natural Language Understanding technology. It is a multilingual platform developed with more than 100,000 hours of training data.
The company’s conversation monitoring understands conversational patterns to show why and how the customers are calling. The company’s “contextual conversation clustering” identifies conversational patterns in interactions between customers and VIVA or agents. The company’s Idiolect Layer allows VIVA to create a unique customer profile in real-time based on an individual’s speech attributes.